For several years Claymills Classic Car Club has choosen a charity to raise funds for. These have been as diverse as Prostate Cancer Research to the Guide Dogs for the Blind.
We raise funds from various sources, these include
- A 5 pound donation form Forge Garage, Lullington for any MOT completed on any vehicle, classic or modern, belonging to a club member.
- A Christmas raffle which takes place at our annual Christmas Meal.
- Various fundraising activities throughout the year.
Below is a list of our past donations
Mark Davies presenting our charity donations for 2016 to representatives of the British Heart Foundation and The Claymills Pumping Engines Trust
- 2012 Midlands Air Ambulance £312-00
- 2012 Claymills Pumping Station £100-00
- 2013 Prostate Cancer Research £312-50
- 2013 Claymills Pumping Station £100-00
- 2014 Guide Dogs for the Blind £250-00
- 2014 Burton Hospitals Chemotherapy Unit £250-00
- 2014 Claymills Pumping Station £100-00
- 2015 Alzheimers Society £800-00
- 2015 Guide Dogs For The Blind £110-00
- 2015 Claymills Pumping Station £100-00
- 2016 British Heart Foundation £540-00
- 2016 Claymills Pumping Station £200-00